- (1) Pump Spray Assembly
- (1) 1.5 Liter Spray Bottle
- (1) Measuring Cylinder, 500 mL
- (3) Measuring Cylinder, 25 mL
- (1) Uni-Coat Measuring Cup + Lid, 1 pint
- (2) Spray Bottle, High Volume Trigger, 16 fl oz
- (1) Crown Spra-Tool
- (1) Respirator Set
- (1) Clear Uni-Coat, 1 quart
- (1) Uni-Coat Lightfast Tint - Violet, 2 fl oz
- (1) 2-Part Spray Silver Concentrate, 120 mL
- (1) Sensitizer for 2-Part Silver, 30 mL
- (1) Wetting Agent, 250 mL
- (1) Cleaner Concentrate Liquid, 60 mL
- (1) Silver Remover, 60 mL
- (1) Waste Treatment Kit - Wetting Agent
- (1) Gloves Nitrile X-Large, 6 pairs
- (1) Crown Spra-Tool Refill Canister
- Using a Basic Spray Chrome Kit
- Clear Uni-Coat Product Data Sheet
- Wetting Agent Instruction
- Directions for Using Silver Remover
- The objects you want to spray chrome
- A few gallons of steam-distilled or de-ionized water
- Two large buckets to process mirror waste water
- A clock or timer with a second hand
- A well-ventilated work space away from children and pets
Our Basic Spray Chrome Kit contains everything you need to create a brilliant silver (chrome) surface on any object without a heavy investment in machinery - even without electricity. We named our base coat/ top coat system Uni-Coat because you can use it for both. Our Violet Tint is light-fast and will not fade in the sun.
The Clear Uni-Coat included in this kit covers approximately 94 square feet.
The 2-Part Spray Silver chemicals cover approximately 260 square feet.
Shipping RestrictionsThis item ships by UPS Ground or UPS Canada Standard. Contact us to ship this product by air.
*To buy an item on the list, click on the item name.Tools