- Collect all the run-off from your mirroring process into a bucket.
- Add 3 to 4 ml of Disposer to each quart (liter) of run-off.
- Stir to mix and allow the mix to settle.
- Add 1/2 ounce (15 grams) of Waste Treatment Clay per quart and stir vigorously. Allow the clay to settle.
- Use the Filter Support Net and filter paper to filter the purified waste water.
- Pour the filtered water down the drain and place the damp clay and filter paper in the solid trash.
Use this kit to purify the run-off waste water that contains Wetting Agent in addition to other mirroring chemicals.