- (1) Center Handle Silvering Gun
- (1) Sensitizing Gun
- (3) Quart Bottle for Silvering Gun
- (1) Spray Water Gun
- (1) Spray Air Gun
- (4) Air Hose, 6 ft.
- (1) Manifold, 4 outlet
- (1) 2-Part Spray Silver Concentrate, 500 mL
- (1) Sensitizer for 2-Part Silver, 125 mL
- (2) Measuring Cylinder, 50 mL
- (1) Measuring Cylinder, 1000 mL
- (1) Clear Uni-Coat, 1 gallon
- (1) Uni-Coat Light-fast Tint - Violet, 2 fl oz
- (1) Uni-Coat Measuring Cup + Lid, 1 quart
- (1) Wetting Agent, 1 liter
- (1) Measuring Cylinder, 50 mL
- (1) Spray Bottle, High Volume Trigger, 32 fl oz
- Master Spray Chrome Kit Instructions
- Clear Uni-Coat Product Data Sheet
- Wetting Agent
- Directions for Using Silver Remover
- The objects you want to spray chrome
- An air compressor that can deliver 7 cfm at 40 psi
- Several gallons of steam-distilled or de-ionized water
- Two large buckets to process mirror waste water
- A clock or timer with a second hand
- A well-ventilated work space
This master kit includes all of the chemicals, base/tint/top coat, tools and supplies need to set up your professional spray chrome operation.
This complete set includes all the spray guns specially designed for the silvering process along with a quality HVLP gun to spray the base/top coat. We call it Clear Uni-Coat because with this one product you can basecoat, tint coat and top coat your piece. Also included is a light-fast violet dye to get a brilliant chrome appearance that will not fade in the sun.
The Clear Uni-Coat included in this kit covers approximately 378 square feet.
The 2-Part Spray Silver chemicals cover approximately 1,100 square feet.
The Clear Uni-Coat included in this kit ships separately by UPS Ground only to destinations in the continental the United States. Please contact us for international shipping by DHL.