- Drill 1/4" holes in the glass
- Insert screw through the large rosette and slide on the vinyl sleeve.
- Mount your mirror using the screws and screw anchors.
- Screw the bud cap into the tapped screw heads
- You must use wall anchors for drywall, plaster or hollow doors
- Ask your local hardware store what type of wall anchor to use for your wall
- (4) Clear plastic flower rosettes - 2" diameter
- (4) threaded clear plastic buds - 1/2" diameter
- (4) tapped head steel Phillips screws – #8 x 1 1/4” long
- (4) black vinyl screw cushion sleeves – 1/4” x 1/4”
Clear plastic "flower buds" can be screwed into the top of the tapped head wood screws to hide the screw. The screws are inserted through clear flower rosette to complete the floral effect.