Ordering & Shipping
We are committed to offering you the best customer service. Please let us know if you have any problems or questions.
Please see International Orders if your order will be shipped to a destination outside of the United States.
- Order online through our shopping cart
- Phone toll free (US)
- Phone international
- Fax 1-708-383-9059
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to Contact Us for our mailing address
- Podemos responder a las preguntas en español por solo email.
- US customers: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Pay Pal
- International customers: Pay Pal or wire transfer
- We ship by United Parcel Service (UPS Air or Ground) to all destinations
- Most orders ship within 48 hours. We will notify you of any delays.
- Products marked with this symbol will be shipped as hazardous materials - see below.
- Products marked with this symbol will only be shipped by UPS Ground or UPS Canada Standard as restricted (limited quantity) materials.
- Unmarked products meet the requirements for unrestricted shipping by air.
- International customers not in Canada - please contact us for a quote on shipping Restricted Materials, Hazardous Materials and unrestricted materials by DHL.
If your order is incomplete, incorrect or damaged, please contact us as soon as possible to discuss a replacement or refund. We try to ship replacement items the same day. Refunds will be issued within 30 days.
Returns & Refunds
A request to return unopened items must be made within 30 days from the date of the original order. We do not offer refunds for products that have been opened and/or used.
Our online shopping cart accepts orders that include Hazardous Materials.
Items marked with the symbol will be labeled and shipped as Hazardous Materials.
It is our policy to ship these items:
- Only by UPS Ground
- We have added $30 to the price for these items to cover the UPS Hazardous Materials fee.
- We will contact you for additional fees for items shipped by air or to locations outside of the United States.
Many thanks to Sean Smith for permission to display his spray chromed chessmen.