- Do not thin - Clear Uni-Coat is ready to use.
- Add 1 part Hardener to 8 parts Resin. Pot Life is 4 - 6 hours
- May be handled and cleaned before silvering without affecting the hard, high-gloss finish.
- Air dries tack free in 5 - 15 minutes. May be silvered in 12 - 24 hours. Cures completely in 3 days.
- May be force-dried at 140 - 195 F for 20 minutes for a faster cure
- For best results, apply with an HVLP gun with a 1.0 mm fluid nozzle
- Low VOC - 2.8 lbs per gallon (336 grams per liter)
- Use in a WELL VENTILATED area only
- Items marked must ship by UPS Ground or UPS Canada Standard. There is no additional shipping fee.
- Items marked must ship as Hazardous Materials (Dangerous Goods). The additional $30 shipping fee is included in the item price.
Clear Uni-Coat is a 2K automotive urethane - hard, high-gloss, crystal clear, UV resistant, flexible, durable and fast drying - perfect to use as both a base coat and a top coat for spray chrome applications. It flows out quickly and air dries to a tack free finish in 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the temperature and humidity in your shop.
When used as a base coat, Clear Uni-Coat can be silvered in 12 to 24 hours. When used as a top coat, it can be tinted with our light-fast tints to any color you choose. For a pure chrome silver, we recommend 2 drops of Violet for each fluid ounce of Uni-Coat.
For complete details, download our Clear Uni-Coat Product Data Sheet